Zingy Turkey Meatballs
Zingy Turkey Meatballs make perfect training treats and we know that your dog will love them! We use these treats for games that involve bowling the food out and onto the ground as they are easily seen and big enough.
What you’ll need:
- 200g turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 200ºc or 350ºf
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and combine. We find using our hands is the best way!
- Once the mixture is completely combined make your meatballs.
- You’ll only need a small amount per meatball as you want them nice and small for training.
- Roll in your hands and place on a pre-greased baking tray
- Pop in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then store in a sealed container in the fridge.