Yam or Sweet Potato Fries
Yam or sweet potato fries make simply yummy dog treats! This recipe is super easy and we’re sure your dogs will love them! 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 yams (or sweet potatoes)
Here’s how you make them:
- Pre-heat the oven to 300F
- Peel the yams and chop the very ends off.
- Carefully chop each yam into long, thin strips (fries!)
- Pre-grease a baking tray with a bit of olive oil.
- Please the yam fries onto the tray and move them around a little.
- Bake until they have dried out and gone crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and then pop them in a sealed container and store in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE. And check out Devon Dogs calendar of Events HERE.