This is a lovely circular beach walk for you and your dog. It is only about a mile along the South West Coast Path and should take you about 45 minutes. It’s perfect for a quick brush with nature. The sea breezes will clear your head, and freshen your thoughts for the day. You will go across a great beach, and you should be able to spot some beautiful views along the way.
- Start off at the National Trust car park at Marine Drive and follow signs for the South Coast path.
- Make sure you go past the National Trust bench and the dog pooh bin.
- You will eventually come across a large waymark post.
- At this point you need to turn right down the track until you reach a junction in the sand dunes.
- Once you reach this junction make sure you go to the right where you will descend through the dunes and onto the wonderful sands.
- Once you are on the beach make sure you turn right towards Mill Rock.
- When you reach Mill Rock go on slightly further and walk past it.
- At this point you will be able to climb up a gap in the dunes to return to where you started from.