The Westcountry Equine Fair @Westpoint by Chris Green
When: 1st-2nd December 2018
Where: Westpoint, near Exeter
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm both days
This is an award-winning annual event that will give you a chance to experience all things equestrian in the South West. It is a mixture of horse shows and competitions that is combined with a shopping and market experience!
The location at Westpoint has both indoor and outdoor arenas, which means you can remain in the warm should there any potential wintery weather! Across the two action packed days you can experience:
- Fascinating master classes in the arenas from professional teams
- Indoor driving trials & side saddle
- Other great competitive events, such as the Unaffiliated Quadrille competition, Junior Show Jumping competition, Pony Club horse & hound show jumping challenge
- Over 200 equestrian retailers in the shopping village offering thousands of products and gifts to peruse and purchase. A perfect opportunity to pick up some Christmas presents for any horse-mad friends or family
- Competitions to enter with great prizes and offers to be won
- Amazing breed village and parade
- Stallion parade
- so much more!
The charity for the Westcountry Equine Fair this year is the South West Equine Protection. Westpoint is only 30-40 mins away from us at Bowerland, so this is definitely an event worth checking out if you’re staying with us over the weekend of 1st-2nd December 2018, or if you live nearby!
Read more What’s On Wednesday blogs HERE.