A Walk around Potters Hill in North Devon
Potters Hill is a really simple walk, it is around a mile long, and should take you no more than 45 minutes. It is a great walk for dogs as well!
- Park up at the Marine Drive car park and walk up the grassy bank and through a field gate.
- Once you are through the gate you will see a footpath and a finger post sign saying “Public Footpath” make sure you follow it up the hill.
- Continue up the hill as the path winds its way around Potter’s Hill, then bear left at the first waymark you reach.
- When you reach the second waymark, go left and follow the grass path to the top of Potter’s Hill. You will enjoy the views, make sure you take time out to sit down and relax!
- Return via the route you came.
I hope you find these walks helpful. I would love to hear what you think. Tell me what you think by posting your comments below. Why don’t you Share this with your friends and family by clicking the Facebook icon or following us on Twitter?
About the Author: Carole Langman works behind the scenes at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and Devon Dogs as the Business Manager. Her office is always a hive of activity, and with the vast amounts of work Carole has, we never really know how she gets through it all! To unwind, she loves gardening, hikes around Bowerland, travelling and writing.