Turmeric Cookies by Kelly Murrell
Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. If you have an older dog with older bones and joints, turmeric cookies would make a great addition to your treat jar!
- 250g plain flour
- 50g peanut butter
- 100ml of water
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree celsius
- Line or grease a baking tray
- In a bowl mix the peanut butter with the water. Whisk until fully combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and bring together, depending on flour you may need to add a little more water or a little more flour to form a dough ball.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface
- Roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out the cookies, repeat the rolling process again, and continue to cut out the cookies until all of the dough is used.
- Place cookies on to baking tray
- Bake cookies in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.