Tuesday Treats – Turkey Meat Balls
Yummy! These turkey meatballs by Kelly Murrell make great training treats! Try them out with your dogs – you won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients for Turkey Meatballs:
- 500g minced turkey
- 150g dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into 2.5cm balls
- Place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake in a pre-heated over at 180 C (35o F) for 15-20 minutes, or until meat balls are golden brown
- Allow to cool and then store in a plastic container in the fridge
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs and Bowerland.