With Easter approaching, turkey meatballs is a handy recipe for leftovers and can make some great training treats! Yummy!
Ingredients for Turkey Meatballs:
- 500g minced turkey
- 150g dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into 2.5cm balls
- Place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake in a pre-heated over at 180 C (35o F) for 15-20 minutes, or until meat balls are golden brown
- Allow to cool and then store in a plastic container in the fridge
Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE.