Turkey Apple & Sweet Potato Stuffed Kongs
Yummy! Turkey apple & sweet potato stuffed kongs is a simple, healthy recipe that make a great long lasting treat for your dogs to enjoy. We’re sure your dogs will love them as much as ours!
- 1/2 cup cooked, minced turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
How to make:
- Simply pop ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Then add the mixture to your dog’s Kongs/feeding puzzles.
- You can either give it to your dog there and then, or pop in the freezer for more of a challenge!
We are always looking for new ideas so feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.