Yummy fish treats! Tuna Tasters are a good source of essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, high quality protein, selenium and Vitamin D. And dogs love tuna! Give these treats a go for your dog to enjoy!
- 250g flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill
- 2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 x regular sized can of tuna in olive oil or sunflower oil (do not drain the oil)
- 1 cup water
- 1 x egg
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large bowl mix the flour and herbs thoroughly together.
- In a blender combine the tuna, water and egg.
- Mix the tuna mixture with the flour and herb mixture and combine. The consistency will be quite wet, you aren’t looking for a fixed dough that you can roll out.
- Line a baking tray with parchment
- Using your hands scoop out a small amount of mixture at a time and roll into a loose ball and pop onto the baking tray
- Cook for 30 minutes.
And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.