Tuna Tasters by Kelly Murrell
Yummy fish treats! Tuna Tasters are a good source of essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, high quality protein, selenium and Vitamin D. And dogs love tuna! Give these treats a go for your dog to enjoy!
- 250g flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill
- 2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 x regular sized can of tuna in olive oil or sunflower oil (do not drain the oil)
- 1 cup water
- 1 x egg
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large bowl mix the flour and herbs thoroughly together.
- In a blender combine the tuna, water and egg.
- Mix the tuna mixture with the flour and herb mixture and combine. The consistency will be quite wet, you aren’t looking for a fixed dough that you can roll out.
- Line a baking tray with parchment
- Using your hands scoop out a small amount of mixture at a time and roll into a loose ball and pop onto the baking tray
- Cook for 30 minutes.
We are always looking for new ideas! So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE!