Tuna and Greens Kong Recipe
Check out this week’s Tuna and Greens Stuffed Kong recipe from Kelly. It’s super easy to make. Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats.
- 1 x can of tuna (liquid drained)
- Handful of green beans
- 1 bag of baby spinach (and for more color add some sweet potato)
How to make:
- Simply pop ingredients into a blender with a small amount of water and blitz until all the ingredients are combined
- Top tip – you may need to stop the blender and mix the ingredients around with a spoon to ensure that everything get blitzed together!
- Then add the mixture to your dog’s Kongs/feeding puzzles.
- You can either give it to your dog there and then, or pop in the freezer for more of a challenge!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.