Trust in Yourself by Carole Langman
How often do you really trust in yourself? Do you ever take time out to understand what your body and mind are telling you? Your intuition is a very powerful tool that belongs to you and you alone. Make sure you listen to it and trust what it is telling you. Stay with it, and see where it takes you. Listen to your gut feelings and go with what feels right for you. Sometimes you need to step outside your own life in order to look at it honestly.
Here are my Top 5 Tips:
- If you want to change something in your life, take some time out to think it through properly. Make a list of how you can make the changes happen. Listen to your own heart – to your own instinct and what it is telling you. Don’t just follow what others say. You know what’s best for you, and you know what you need to do!
- By writing things down, as well as putting together a plan of how you can make these changes happen, you will feel more in charge of your future, your plans, your life.
- Grab every opportunity that comes your way. As you go through life, don’t say No – say Yes! Life has a way of opening up many doors and pushing in many directions. Make sure you are open to them. Tell yourself – “Let’s just go along with this, let’s see what happens.”
- When you feel in a rut, ask yourself – “What is the worse that can possibly happen?” You will find that if you face up to the worse thing that could happen, it actually isn’t as bad as you had imagined.
- Take risks with your eyes open. There are other worlds out there to be discovered. Gather your courage, be brave and take the first steps and make the first move.
Safety is an illusion
There is danger in remaining in your comfort zone as well as danger in breaking out of it. Just put one foot in front of the other and concentrate on the here and now. Let each day gather momentum, let each day grow on you. Gain some perspective, and look at your life from afar. Gather the courage you need to make changes, endings and embrace new beginnings. Trust in Yourself!
Read more of my Monday Motivation Blogs HERE.