Do you own a Naughty But Nice dog?
A Naughty But Nice dog is very often misunderstood. They have their challenges or issues and may not like certain situations, people or other dogs. Very often Naughty But Nice dogs are lacking in confidence, whilst appearing ‘confident’ when they bark and lunge towards whatever they are troubled by.
Do you find it stressful walking your dog out and about and are worried about what is going to happen? If you are struggling with these issues, we would love to help.
Come to one of our special training events here at Devon Dogs – created and designed with you in mind. The very best training you can have is to attend a 4-day Naughty But Nice Training Camp. Some examples of issues you will deal with during the NBN Skills Camp:
- how to deal with situations
- how to work with chase
- an optional social walk each day
- boundaries and crate games
- lead walking and energy
- practical skills workshops
- designated skills groups teaching essentials to owning an NBN dog
- games and essentials for NBN dogs
- vet behaviourist talk
- a seminar/Q&A get together each evening
- working with difficult breeds specialists
- working with family life and boundaries talk
Post your comments below. Why don’t you Share this with your friends and family by clicking the Facebook icon and following us on Twitter.
About the Author: Carole Langman works behind the scenes at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and Devon Dogs as the Business Manager. Her office is always a hive of activity, and with the vast amounts of work Carole has, we never really know how she gets through it all! To unwind, she loves gardening, hikes around Bowerland, travelling and writing.