Do you have a Naughty But Nice Dog?
A Naughty But Nice dog is very often misunderstood. They have their challenges or issues and may not like certain situations, people or other dogs. Very often Naughty But Nice dogs are lacking in confidence, whilst appearing ‘confident’ when they bark and lunge towards whatever they are troubled by.
Do you find it stressful walking your dog out and about and are worried about what is going to happen? If you are struggling with these issues, we would love to help.
The very best training you can have is to attend a 4-day Naughty But Nice Training Camp. Our next one will be held in May of 2017. Some examples of issues you will deal with during the NBN Skills Camp:
- how to deal with situations
- how to work with chase
- an optional social walk each day
- boundaries and crate games
- lead walking and energy
- practical skills workshops
- designated skills groups teaching essentials to owning an NBN dog
- games and essentials for NBN dogs
- vet behaviourist talk
- a seminar/Q&A get together each evening
- working with difficult breeds specialists
- working with family life and boundaries talk
Post your comments below. Why don’t you Share this with your friends and family by clicking the Facebook icon and following us on Twitter.
About the Author: Lauren Langman is responsible for the design and development of all Devon Dogs classes, events and workshops. She competes in Agility at Grade 7, the highest rank of competition in the British agility arena. She regularly competes and wins at top agility events in the UK including Crufts and Olympia, and has represented the UK at World Agility Championship level on many occasions.