Sweet Potato Nibbles by Kelly Murrell
Sweet potato nibbles are a great little healthy treat! We use them for training as they are easily seen in grass for games that require bowling food!
For this week’s recipe all you’ll need are:
- Sweet potato
- Dehydrator or an oven!
- Firstly prepare the sweet potato by peeling it
- Chop them into 1cm cubes.
- Once ready, lay the cubes out onto the dehydrator trays.
- Set the time for 12 hours; or
- Alternatively, lay the cubes out on a lightly greased baking tray and pop in the oven on the lowest heat until they have dried out.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.