Tuesday Treats – Sweet Potato Fries for Dogs!
Your dogs will love this week’s doggy sweet potato fries recipe, courtesy of beaglesandbargains.com – surviving pet parenthood without going broke! Something we can all relate to. 🙂
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- Spices – Turmeric, Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Wash and peel the sweet potato
- Cut the sweet potato into evenly sized long skinny (fry shaped) pieces
- Coat with oil and spices – Mix in a large bowl or Ziploc bag
- Place fries on baking sheet in one layer
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Flip over fries for even baking
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes
- Let them cool before giving to your dog!
About the Author:
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.