Sweet Potato Bites
Sweet potatoes are a great little healthy treat! We use Sweet Potato Cubes for training as they are easily seen in grass for games that require bowling food!
For this week’s recipe all you’ll need are:
- Sweet potato
- Dehydrator or an oven!
- Firstly prepare the sweet potato by peeling it
- Chop them into 1cm cubes.
- Once ready, lay the cubes out onto the dehydrator trays.
- Set the time for 12 hours; or
- Alternatively, lay the cubes out on a lightly greased baking tray and pop in the oven on the lowest heat until they have dried out.