Stuffed Apples with Sardine & Sweet Potato
This week’s stuffed apples recipe is similar to our stuffed kong recipe that we shared in the past, but this time we’ll be using apples rather than a kong!
- 6 x Apples
- 1 x Sweet Potato
- 1 x Tin of Sardines
- Peel and chop up the sweet potato into cubes.
- Place in a pan and add boiling water. Cook until soft
- Drain the pan and mash the sweet potato, then add to a mixing bowl
- Open the tin of sardines and drain liquid
- Add sardines to the sweet potato and mash in and mix well
- Using an apple corer, scoop out the middle of each of the apples
- Using a small teaspoon stuff each of the apples with the sweet potato mixture
- Store in the fridge and give to your dog for a tasty treat!
We are always looking for new ideas
We hope your dog enjoys this week’s stuffed apples recipe. Please feel free to share your own recipes – write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE and see our Training Events Schedule HERE.