Stuffed Apples for Dogs
This week’s stuffed apples recipe is similar to our stuffed kong recipe that we shared in the past, but this time we’ll be using an apple rather than a kong!
- 6 x Apples
- 1 x Sweet Potato
- 1 x Tin of Sardines
- Peel and chop up the sweet potato into cubes. Place in a pan and add boiling water. Cook until soft
- Drain the pan and mash the sweet potato, then add to a mixing bowl
- Open the tin of sardines and drain liquid
- Add sardines to the sweet potato and mash in and mix well
- Using an apple corer, scoop out the middle of each apple
- Using a small teaspoon stuff each apple with the sweet potato mixture
- Store in the fridge and give to your dog for a tasty treat!
Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE.