Sweet Potato Pyramid Pan Treats
Pyramid pans are fab! They create nicely sized treats perfect for training. This Sweet Potato recipe is very easy and takes just minutes!
What you’ll need:
- 220g sweet potato
- 90g flour (buckwheat or other plain flour)
- 125g peanut butter
How to Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add chopped sweet potato to boiling water and cook until very soft.
- Drain the water away and mash the sweet potato
- Pop all of the ingredients into a blender and blend to make a thick batter
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat and bake for approximately 15mins or until crispy.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces and store in a container in the fridge
- And don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session!
The ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that it raises up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats! Read more of our Tuesday recipes HERE.