Pyramid Pan Sardine Treats
Pyramid pans are fab! They create nicely sized treats perfect for training. This recipe is very easy and take minutes!
What you’ll need:
- 1 tin of sardines
- 1 Egg
How to Prepare:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Drain the excess liquid from the tinned sardines away and add sardines to a mixing bowl and smash with a fork
- Add the egg and mix well
- Gradually add flour, a little at a time. The consistency you are looking for is a batter
- Once you have got the consistency right, swear the mixture over and into the pyramid pan
- Bake in the oven of 8-10 minutes
- Allow to cool, then pop out the individual treats and store in a container in the fridge
Read more of our Tuesday recipes HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs and Bowerland.