Pumpkin Peanut Dog Biscuits
Continuing our seasonal theme, this week’s delicious Pumpkin Peanut Dog Biscuit recipe comes from Use Real Butter! They are sure to make your dog’s tail wag. 🙂
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup pumpkin purée, canned or fresh
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- If it’s a little dry, add some water. If it’s wet, add a little more flour.
- Knead the dough together on a clean surface and roll it out really thin (between 1/8-1/4 inch thick).
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out shapes from the dough.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until Golden Brown.
And see Devon Dog’s Training Events Schedule HERE.