? Popeye Pup-Treats ?
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (use unsalted)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened applesauce (you can make your own)
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- Extra water
How to make:
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together
- Pop eggs, applesauce and spinach into a blender and blitz into a paste
- Whilst blitzing, gradually add a little water so that you end up with a smooth runny paste
- Pour the spinach mixture into the dry ingredients
- Knead into a dough
- Shape your biscuits; you can either roll and flatten individual biscuits using your hands, or you can roll out onto a floured surface and use a cookie cutter
- Pop on a baking tray lined with parchment
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove the biscuits and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.