Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
We have yet to meet a dog that doesn’t like peanut butter! If your dog goes nuts for peanut butter, then this week’s recipe is going to go down a treat!
What you’ll need:
- 3 tblsp peanut butter (make sure its the stuff that doesn’t contain xylitol)
- 250ml warm water
- 200g flour
How to make:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Mix the peanut butter and water together until it turns into a smooth runny paste
- In a big bowl add the flour and pour the peanut butter mixture in
- Mix the ingredients together to form a dough
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface
- Using cookie cutters cut out the biscuits
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown
Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE.