Peanut Butter Coconut Treats
YUMMY! This week’s healthy and nutritious recipe is so easy to make and your dog will absolutely love these peanut butter coconut treats!
- 1 cup of peanut butter (ensure it doesn’t contain xylitol)
- 1 teaspoon unrefined, cold pressed coconut oil
- Silicon paw print tray (or similar)
How to Make:
- Measure out the coconut oil
- Add to a saucepan and stir on a low heat until it’s turned into liquid form
- Pour the coconut oil into a bowl and stir in the peanut butter and
- Pour the mixture into the silicon mould and pop in the freezer. And that’s it!
- Wait until they are frozen and when they are, pop them out of the mould and place in a container and store in the freezer.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.