Tuesday Treats – Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Biscuits!
This week’s recipe comes via courtesy of puppyleaks.com. I’m sure you will agree, these will go down a storm!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix together your flour, peanut butter & eggs in a large bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (approximately one Tbsp at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet & cook for about 15 minutes.
About the Author:
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.