Peanut Butter Bark by Kelly Murrell
This recipe is very easy and requires no cooking time! Most dogs love peanut butter so these treats should be a big hit with them. 🙂
- Peanut Butter (quantity depends on how much you’d like to make!)
- Warm Water
- Spoon peanut butter into a bowl and add enough water so that the consistency turns into a paste.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and smear the peanut butter onto the baking parchment, spreading thinly.
- Pop tray in the fridge until the peanut butter bark has set.
- Peel away from baking parchment and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.