Peanut Butter Bark from Kelly’s Kitchen
This is a super easy and very quick recipe idea and we know your precious pups will love to enjoy a piece of peanut butter bark as a special treat!
- Half a small jar of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pre-heat the oven on a very low heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut and honey together until the consistency is quite runny.
- Line a barking tray with baking parchment.
- Smear the peanut onto the baking parchment with a spatula, spreading it as thinly as possible.
- Bake until the peanut butter becomes crispy.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, you can break the bark into smaller pieces.
- Store in an air tight container.
We are always looking for new ideas
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.