Peanut Butter Bark by Kelly Murrell
Peanut Butter Bark is a very easy recipe to make and requires no cooking time at all! Most dogs love peanut butter so these treats should be a big hit with them. 🙂
- Peanut Butter (quantity depends on how much you’d like to make!)
- Warm Water
- Spoon peanut butter into a bowl and add enough water so that the consistency turns into a paste.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and smear the peanut butter onto the baking parchment, spreading thinly.
- Pop tray in the fridge until the peanut butter bark has set.
- Peel away from baking parchment and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Voilà, you’re done!
We are always looking for new ideas
So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE. Be sure to check out our new online training!!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.