Parsley Balls from Kelly’s Kitchen
Surprising, yes. But bananas really do pair well with parsley! And of course we all know that parsley has great breath-buster properties. It was molecular gastronomy chef Heston Blumenthal who, using molecular profiling, first discovered that banana paired well with parsley.
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 big tablespoons of natural plain yoghurt
How to make Parsley balls:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl mix smash the banana up with a fork until smooth, then add in the egg, the peanut butter and the parsley and mix well together.
- Next add in the flour and combine.
- Then add in the yoghurt and mix all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls (about 2cm in diameter) and place on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas