No-Bake Easy Peazy Peanut Butter Balls
Who doesn’t love easy no-bake recipes? This week’s easy peazy peanut butter balls recipe is a perfect treat for you and your pups!
What you need:
- 1 cup tinned pumpkin (or pumpkin that has been blitzed in a blender)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups whole oats
How to make:
- Pop the pumpkin, peanut butter and milk into a large bowl and blend together (it’s easier if you are using a food mixer!).
- Next up, gradually add 2 ½ oats to the mixture and mix together until fully combined.
- Scoop out the mixture using your hands and roll into balls, approx. 2 inches in size.
- Pop the remainder of the oats in a shallow tray and then take each ball and whirl around in the oats so that they are completely covered.
- Place the balls in the fridge and leave in there until completely firm, approximately one hour.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.