5 Top Tips on Making The Right Choices in Your Life
Some people think that in order to be happy we need to have more choices. What do you believe? Happiness is a thin line between reality and expectation. When we are given a number of choices, and we ultimately make our decision, does that make us happy? Or, once we have made our decision, do we then think about the other choices we could have made? and worry about whether or not we made the right choice?
The more choices we have, the higher our expectations are. But alongside that, the more choices we have, the harder it is to decide. Surely with an abundance of choices, we will be bound to make the right decision? But no, the more choices we have, the more we tend to procrastinate. We tend to dwell on the things we didn’t choose, and wonder if those choices would have been better.
My top 5 tips to help you make the right choices for you:
1. Focus on the most important things in your life, don’t sweat the small stuff.
2. Feel blessed and content with what you already have
3. Try not to focus on the negative aspects of your life, look towards the positive elements.
4. If there is a decision to be made, once you have made it, don’t compare your choice with the alternative choices you could have made
5. Look forward, not backwards
I hope you find these tips and thoughts helpful. I would love to hear what you think about my ideas, and anything else you have come up with. Tell me what you think by posting your comments below. Why don’t you Share this with your friends and family by clicking the Facebook icon or following us on Twitter?
About the Author: Carole Langman works behind the scenes at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and Devon Dogs as the Business Manager. Her office is always a hive of activity, and with the vast amounts of work Carole has, we never really know how she gets through it all! To unwind, she loves gardening, hikes around Bowerland, travelling and writing.