Liver Cake Dog Treats
Whether you bake it as a whole cake for a special occasion, your dog’s birthday for example, or use a pizza cutter and chop into training sized pieces, we know that your dog will love liver cake!
What you’ll need:
- 500g liver
- 200g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- A splash of milk
- 1/2 clove of garlic (optional)
How to Make:
- Slice liver and add to a bowl, add eggs, milk and garlic and blitz with a handheld blender, if you don’t have one, add ingredients into a blender
- Once blitzed the consistency should be smoothie-like
- Add in flour and fold in with a fork.
- Ensure mixture is mixed well. The consistency will turn to a runny dough.
- Empty mixture onto a pre-greased pan or a pan lined with baking parchment.
- Bake on 300F (150C) for 45 minutes.
Read more of our Tuesday recipes HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs and Bowerland.