Leftover Roast Dinner Kongs
Yummy! Put those roast dinner leftovers to good use and use them for a tasty Kong stuffing recipe! Our dogs love them – we hope yours will too!
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
How to prepare:
- Finely chop the chicken into small pieces
- In a bowl, add the chicken and potato and mix
- Blitz the veg in a blender
- Add the veg to the potato and chicken mixture and thoroughly mix together
- Grab a spoon and get filling those Kongs!
- Pop in the freezer for more of a challenge or give to your dog right away
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.