Kale and Apple Dog Biscuits
This week we have Kale and Apple Biscuits for your dogs – all wholesome and healthy ingredients. We’re sure your dogs will love them. 🙂
- 1 x small bunch of kale
- 3 x cups of oats
- 2 x apples
- 2 x tbsp of honey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pop 2 cups of the oats in a food mixer and process until they have gone a flour-like in consistency, then add to a large mixing bowl
- Peel, chop, core and de-seed the apples and add to a food mixer and whiz until they have transformed into an apple sauce consistency. Add to the floured oats.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of oats to the bowl and mix.
- Next slide your hand down each stem of kale and strip off the leaf parts. Then roughly chop.
- Add the kale and honey to the mixing bowl and combine with the other ingredients. Add some water if mix is too dry.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll out the mixture, then use a cookie cutter to cut the mixture into shapes.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Turn off the oven, then leave the cookies in the oven for 1 hour so that they fully dry out.
- Bring out from the oven and add to a cooling rack to cool.
- Pop in a container and store in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas so feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE. And see our Training Workshops Schedule HERE.