Homemade Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey meatloaf is a simple, easy and nutritious recipe to use as a substitute for canned dog food.
- 1 lb minced turkey
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg
- small cup of Parmesan cheese
- Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together with your hands.
- Then put into a greased loaf tin, moulding into the shape.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Take the meatloaf out of the oven, and cool down, and then cut into thick strips.
- Keep in a fridge for up to 5 days, but freeze any that you won’t be using in that time.
I would love to hear how you get on, tell me what you think by posting your comments below. Why don’t you Share this with your friends and family by clicking the Facebook icon or following us on Twitter?
About the Author: Carole Langman works behind the scenes at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and Devon Dogs as the Business Manager. Her office is always a hive of activity, and with the vast amounts of work Carole has, we never really know how she gets through it all! To unwind, she loves gardening, hikes around Bowerland, travelling and writing.