Gluten Free Tuna Fudge for your Dogs
Your dogs will love this week’s delicious gluten free tuna fudge recipe, courtesy of www.yourdogsfriend.org. The recipe uses Tapioca flour, which is AWESOME for non-crumbly treats. You can find it in the gluten-free section of the store.
- 4 cans of tuna in water (do not drain)
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups Tapioca flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or grease it).
- Mix together eggs and tuna.
- Once eggs are mixed in, gradually mix in the flour.
- Spread mixture on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then use a knife or pizza cutter to slice into squares.
- Portion out the tuna fudge into snack-size zip baggies and store in the freezer.