Gingerbread Pups are biscuits with a bit of a spicy mix! We know your dog will love them! We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE!
What you’ll need:
- 300g flour
- 190g peanut butter
- 3tbsp minced ginger – we prefer to use fresh rather than jarred
- 1tbsp cinnamon
- Jug of water (added a splash at a time to help form the dough)
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 165˚C.
- Mix * together all ingredients until well combined.
* Add a small amount of water at a time as you don’t want the mix to be too wet or too dry
- Turn the mixture out onto a floured surface and continue to knead until you have a dough.
- Roll the dough out.
- Cut out your biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and bake for 25 minutes.
- Then, turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in the oven for another 45 minutes, or until they are crisp.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.