Fruit Pupsicles – Cool Treats for your Dogs
With spring already sprung and summer on the way, this week we are sharing a fruit pupsicles recipe that’ll help your dog to beat the heat!
- 500ml low sodium chicken broth (or you can make your own!)
- A handful blueberries and strawberries (or any other fruit!)
- 1 x Large carrot, chopped into sticks 4 inches long and 1/2 inch wide
- Using a popsicle mould, fill each mould with chicken broth. Don’t fill right to the top, leave an inch or so.
- Add some fruit to each
- Pop in the carrot stick
- Put in the freezer and freeze
- When your dog is in need of a refreshing and cooling snack head to the freezer to fetch them a frozen pupsicle. The carrot serves as the handle, making it easy to remove from the mould.