Frozen Applesauce Yoghurt Stuffed Kongs
This week’s frozen applesauce yoghurt recipe is both simple and healthy. Stay tuned for lots more delicious treats from Kelly.
- 4 x Apples
- 4 tablespoon Plain Yoghurt
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Add apples to boiling water and boil on a high heat until soft.
- Using a masher, mash apples until they are smooth.
- Allow apples to cool.
- Once cool, mix in the yoghurt.
- Stuff kong and freeze.
The mixture will make enough for more than one kong and can stay in the fridge for up to a week.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs and Bowerland.