Frozen Apple Dog Treats
This week’s frozen apple recipe comes courtesy of www.irresistiblepets.net. No cooking is involved!! These treats are delicious, healthy and easy to make. Made from just apples, yoghurt and water, they are a fab cooling treat for your dogs on hot days!
- 2 Apples
- 1 Cup Greek Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- Food blender
- Ice Cube Tray
- Measuring Cups
- Cutting Board
- Slice 2 apples into small pieces but remove the seeds and the core.
- Mix the apple slices, yogurt, and a splash of water in your blender and blend until you get a liquid consistency.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for a few hours or until hard.
- We recommend only feeding your dog one “cube” at a time.
- You can put the left over treats into a Tupperware container and store them in the freezer.
We are always looking for new ideas