Fishy Dog Treats!
Yummy! If your dogs love fish! They are going to really love this week’s delicious fishy treats recipe! You can also break them up into smaller pieces and use them as training treats.
Ingredients for fishy dog treats:
- 1 can Salmon
- 1 can Tuna
- 4 Eggs
- 250g Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F degrees. (about 180ºC).
- In a small measuring jug beat the 4 eggs together with a whisk
- In a bowl add the tinned salmon and tuna together and mix thoroughly. You don’t need to drain the liquid, throw it all in!!
- Next, add the beaten eggs to the fish mixture and combine.
- Finally add in the flour a little at a time and mix well together.
- Pre-grease a shallow baking tray.
- Then spread the fishy mixture onto the tray.
- Using a pizza cutter score the mixture into small squares (you can make them as big or as small as you like)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then break up the treats into small squares and store in an air tight container.
We’re always looking for new ideas
So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE. Be sure to check out our new Online Training Events plus new online products in the Store – Sexier than a Squirrel Challenge, One Jump Home Schooling and Learn to Weave.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.