Dried Sweet Potato Bits
Dried sweet potato bits are a great little healthy treat! We use them for training as they are easily seen in grass for games that require bowling food! For this week’s recipe all you’ll need are:
- Sweet potato
- Dehydrator or an oven!
- Firstly prepare the sweet potato by peeling it
- Chop them into 1cm cubes.
- Once ready, lay the cubes out onto the dehydrator trays.
- Set the time for 12 hours; or
- Alternatively, lay the cubes out on a lightly greased baking tray and pop in the oven on the lowest heat until they have dried out. Voila!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.