Doggy Tuna Fudge
We’re sure your dogs will love this week’s fabulous Tuna Fudge recipe, courtesy of www.yourdogsfriend.org. Apart from being high in protein, Tuna also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which chicken does not.
- 4 cans of tuna in water (do not drain)
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- (Tip: Tapioca flour is AWESOME for non-crumbly treats. You can find it in the gluten-free section of the store)
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or grease it).
- Mix together eggs and tuna.
- Once eggs are mixed in, gradually mix in the flour.
- Spread mixture on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then use a knife or pizza cutter to slice into squares.
- Portion out the tuna fudge into snack-size zip baggies and store in the freezer.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.