TERMS, CONDITIONS & PRIVACY
- Check-In: 5.00pm – 7.00pm.
- Check-Out: 09.30am
- Please try not to arrive before 5.00pm, so that we can complete the enhanced cleaning for covid-19 protocols.
- If for any reason the property is not available on the date booked due to the cottage being uninhabitable (e.g. fire damage, flooding to the cottage) all rents and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on us.
- Force Majeure: We cannot accept responsibility or liability for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government or public authority, or any other event outside our control. We will not offer refunds if the property cannot be supplied due to events outside our control.
- If you show any signs of having the virus during your stay at Bowerland, you must immediately go and get tested by contacting the NHS. The results must be shown to us.
- If the results are positive, you will need to leave Bowerland, if you have someone who is able to drive you. If this is not possible and you need to self-isolate at Bowerland, you will be required to pay for all bookings that have to be cancelled as a result.
Booking at the Annexe or Old Dairy:
- Reservations will be held as a provisional booking for 7 days or until a 30% deposit is received.
- If a booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- The balance of payment is due eight weeks before the start of the your holiday.
1. TO ENSURE YOU HAVE A GREAT AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, SAFE STAY AT BOWERLAND COTTAGE HOLIDAYS
The property that you have booked will be cleaned and sanitised to Covid Ready Guidelines from PASC UK, the AA and Visit England. We have also undertaken the Gold Standard certification scheme, called ‘Safe, Clean and Legal’ from Quality in Tourism. We have produced a Risk Assessment that covers all aspects of our business, which can be seen on demand.
2. PLEASE HELP US TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY BY OBSERVING THE FOLLOWING:
Be rigorous in following social distancing when out in public. Remember the best way to stay safe is to regularly wash hands thoroughly.
3. SAFETY ON SITE
For your own safety, please do not wander around the site as there may be building work and heavy machinery.
4. DOG BARKING
There is Zero Tolerance regarding dog barking outside; therefore if you feel dogs left in your garden will bark we would kindly ask you to take them inside.
5. DOGS ON LEADS
Please keep your dog on a lead unless you are in your own cottage garden or with the trainer, and as part of your lesson.
6. PICKING UP AFTER YOUR DOG
Can you please pick up and deposit in the dog-poo bin, supplied in your garden.
7. TRAINING SESSIONS
If you have booked training whilst you are here, please be ready for entry into the training area at your session start time, and please read the training protocols from Devon Dogs.
8. RAW FEEDING
If you feed your dog on a raw diet, please feed your dog outside, in a crate or on your own towel/mat.
6. PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED NUMBER OF PEOPLE/DOGS
The number of persons/dogs should be as originally stated on the booking form, unless agreed to by Bowerland Cottage Holidays prior to occupation.
7. DOGS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES
Under no circumstances are they to be left unattended inside the properties..
9. YOUR DOGS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Bowerland Cottage Holidays and/or Devon Dogs are not liable for any injury or other incidents that may occur whilst on our premises.
Bowerland Holiday Cottages are Non-Smoking; please do not smoke inside the cottages.
LOSS OR DAMAGES — GUESTS ARE OBLIGATED TO:
- Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
- Take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Any excess cleaning will be charged for at a minimum cost of £100.
- Permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc.
The signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
- Tenants should notify us a minimum of 4 weeks before the start of their stay, in writing, if they have to cancel their holiday.
- We shall endeavor to re-let the property. If we succeed we will offer you an alternative date and there will be a change of booking fee of £50 applicable.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- We would strongly recommend holiday cancellation insurance.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
If you contact us through the website’s Contact Form, your name and email are submitted to us for customer service purposes only. We do not use the information submitted through the contact forms for any third party marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY PLUGINS:
Our website uses the Google Analytics (GADWP) plugin. According to Google Analytics terms of service (TOS), Analytics customers are prohibited from sending personal information to Google. By default, the GADWP plugin doesn’t send this type of data to Google. GADWP is set to anonymize your IP address by default. It also excludes tracking for users sending a Do Not Track header. If you are interested, Google Analytics also provides a browser extension that will allow users to opt-out of tracking across all websites. Here’s the link.