We really hope you enjoyed your stay with us at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and would love to hear how you got on during your stay with us. To help you to put it into words, we prepared a few prompt suggestions, which you can complete either online, or on paper, whichever is your preferred method. Feel free to be creative and use your own prompts though; ours are just for guidance if you are struggling with what to write!
- Date of stay
- Tell us who came along with you on holiday?
- Where have you travelled from to holiday with us
- Anticipation and expectations before arrival
- Your first impressions
- Settling in
- Which were your favourite places to visit and what did you love most?
- Share what you loved and what you learnt with your dog training
- Share your very best memories from your holiday☀️
Each day on the Bowerland website, we write a blog. And every day has a different theme. Hopefully you have already signed up to receive the Bowerland Blogs into your email each day? But if not, it would be great if you could – just scroll to the bottom of our website and put in your email address! We usually post our Guest feedback on on a Friday. These blog posts prove to be extremely popular with other dog owners, as they love to hear the experiences of other like-minded folk.
- It would also be good to write a little resume about yourself so we could pop that at the end.
- And of course a photo would be wonderful, so that people can see what you and your dog looks like!
We may use your blog post and photos for marketing purposes, including on our website, official social media channels, and within other advertisements. If you don’t want us to, that’s no problem, just tell us when you submit your post.