Crealy Theme Park and Resort
When: All year round
Where: Crealy Theme Park & Resort, Sidmouth Road, Exeter, Devon, EX5 1DR
Time: Generally 10:00am – 5:00pm, but varies across the year
Cost: Guests over 100cm tall: £21.95 or (£17.56 online)
92cm-100cm: £16.95 (or £13.56 online)
Under 92cm: Free
Crealy Theme Park and Resort is located near Exeter – so is a perfect shout for a day trip with the kids whilst you’re visiting us at Bowerland Cottage Holidays and Devon Dogs. Over the last decade Crealy has steadily grown to become the South West’s leading attraction, with over 60 rides and activities, including:
- The Twister – a 4-person rollercoaster standing at 12 metres tall, with over 310 metres of twisting track
- Vortex – 3 separate water coasters standing at 16 metres tall
- Maximus Rollercoaster – A family-friendly Roman-themed rollercoaster
- Tidal wave – the classic log flume – prepare to get wet!
- Crealy Grand Prix – a go-carting experience for all the family
- Flying Dutchman – a swinging ship with great views of the park
- Aqua Blasters – bumper boats with a built in water cannon for soaking your family members
- Adventure Zone – A gigantic indoor play area
Location-wise the World of Country Life is easy to find from Bowerland Holiday Cottages, with a journey of less than an hour. If you’re bringing your children with you when you stay with us, it’s the perfect day out when you’re not having a training session!
Read more What’s On Wednesday blogs HERE.