If you are an avid gardener like me, you know that there will soon be a glut of courgettes!! In preparation for ‘what do I do with ALL of these courgettes’ here’s a handy courgette crunchies recipe you can use to make some tasty treats for your dog!
- 1 cup of grated courgette
- ½ cup dog friendly peanut butter
- ½ flour
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- of A-OK9 Supplements
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a cookie sheet with baking parchment.
- Mix the courgettes and peanut butter (and optional cinnamon and supplements if using) together in a bowl, then add the flour and combine.
- Roll out onto a floured surface and roll the dough out to ½ inch thickness.
- Use cookie cutters to create your cookie shapes and place on the baking tray and back for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and then store in an air tight container