Coriander Balls by Kelly Murrell
Yummy! This week’s coriander balls recipe is full of wholesome, healthy ingredients, which your dogs will simply love.
Ingredients for coriander balls:
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup flour
- 2 big tablespoons of natural plain yoghurt
How to make:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl mix smash the banana up with a fork until smooth, then add in the egg, the peanut butter and the coriander and mix well together.
- Next add in the flour and combine.
- Then add in the yoghurt and mix all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls (about 2cm in diameter) and place on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Bowerland, Devon Dogs and Progressive Paws.